Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Life in Hawaii

My Roommates!


Rachel and Me... Late at night... don't judge (I know I'm a white girl-need more sun)



Mr. Gecko (Love Him, because he eats cockroaches! But he sometimes scares me as he crawls around the walls. He is super fast though)



My House!!


So I dont have a picture of my room. Its tiny and looked even smaller in a photo. but lets be honest its not clean so I dont want to show you. haha.. but its all good. One day I'll get to it.


Kitchen... where we find the most cockroaches. And they are HUGE!






This is my friend Brittney. We were on our way to a BBQ



This is my office. Not super amazing, but at least I have it to myself. Does it matter that it was the supply room before I came?? At least it wasn't a closet :)



Oh What A Night...
at the PCC!!!!



Me and Erin waiting for the show to start.





Gotta love fire dancing!





so these are fire knives... yes that is correct... they are throwing around knives that are on fire. Do you think that is safe... I think not!!! But it is hot... haha.. (I'm tired, but I thought that was funny)







4 comments:

  1. hahaha courtney, i love this. your house is cute! I love the hardwood floors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics! Keep posting and maybe one day I will again, too. Looks like you're having fun and getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you Courtney!! You look beautiful as usual. Looks like you are having fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what happened to my other comment, but YEAH PICTURES!!!! Keep them coming sista!

    ReplyDelete