Sunday, January 29, 2012

Museo do los Ninos (Childrens Museum)


An outing to the Museum with Aiwen and Maria Celeste (we live with her and her family)

It basically is a castle, which at one point was a jail, and now is a children's museum...pretty cool!
















This one's for Ryan...Don't worry its in a cage :)

I'm glad I didn't see these in my kitchen in HI... Oh wait, I definitely saw some from the same family. I'm surely not missing the roaches!

















Trying on different professions to see which is best.






















3 comments:

  1. Aww looks like fun!! So jealous of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan says: Whew, just be safe will ya?
    Audrey says: Thanks for posting these pictures for me.
    Ethan says: Cool.

    I say, FUN I'm glad you're getting out and exploring. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you get to see so many interesting places while you are there. I just have to say that I did a double take when I saw the picture with face holes with the striped shirt. You look like Whitney! And I can always tell you apart. I miss my sisters! I'm proud of you for going on this adventure!

    ReplyDelete