Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Adventures!!!

COSTA RICA......PURA VIDA

My first look at the beautiful Costa Rica

At EFY (Strength For Youth) after an all night flight. We were trying to keep ourselves entertained and in the shade. It was a pretty good afternoon!

That would be the Stake President and his counselor arriving in a helicopter for EFY. Quite a grand entrance. They did get good shots from the air, but still was that really necessary?!?

Yep that is the first stamp in my passport.
I thought it was necessary to document!


In the lobby at the Hotel Los Angeles in San Jose.
This is where we stayed the first 4 days in CR.


Hanging out at our hotel relaxing. A much needed break!


In the back of Rodrigo's car, praying that we stay alive...
drivers in Costa Rica are loco!!

Walking in the garden behind The Costa Rica Palace
(a nice hotel we wish we were staying in)



Already a known fact by many, but Americans have a skewed idea of the correct body image to be giving women... ok maybe this is a little too much on the other end... large and in charge... Ok the middle is fine with me :)



Here is my new room, well 1/2 of it.
Aiwen's bed and the closet are in the corner that you can't see.



1 comment:

  1. Oh yippee!!!! I'm so glad you posted. It looks so lush and green! Please enjoy the birds. You know I would if I was there! What are the flashy pics all over your wall? Have you met any of the 5 sons yet? Um let's see what else I can ask you in the post! :) I'm sorry to have missed your calls last night, my phone was on silent! I love you and hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete